We would love to introduce you to eight new charities BWBacon is proud to support on thanks to our thoughtful resources:
Our BW Giving program helps us acknowledge the hard work our resources do for the companies we’ve connected them with by supporting the causes they care about. They represent us and so we want to represent them.
This quarter, we donated over $600 dollars in our candidate’s names towards organizations they choose, including these eight new foundations! This brings our grand total to $10,062 we have donated to charities since beginning this program.
- Project Yes: Provides leadership opportunities for young people through the arts and service-learning located in Lafayette, Colorado.
- UNICEF: Helping to build a world where the rights of every child are realized by providing child survival development, education, gender equality, medical aid, and protection.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation: Defends people’s rights in an increasingly digital world.
- Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters: Whether a child needs hospitalization, ongoing care for a chronic illness, outpatient surgery or primary care, CHKD Health System provides the staff, facilities and technologies that address the unique demands of childhood.
- Mountain States Children’s Home: For 50 years on 155 acres, MSCH has provided room for a child to find peace, protection, and a place in a world where their needs will be met.
- Denver’s Road Home: Denver’s Ten Year Plan to End Homelessness approved by Mayor Hickenlooper and the Denver City Council.
- American Cancer Society: A nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem.
- Camp Kesem: A college-student-run summer camp for kids whose parents have (or have had) cancer whose goal is to provide plenty of laughs and lots of emotional but non-therapeutic support for their campers.
Today we had the happy task of making a few donations in the name of some of our candidates as part of our BW Giving Program.
What?! You didn’t know about our Giving Program? Well, every candidate has the option to choose a charity that BW Bacon will donate to in his or her name out of our profits. BW Giving is part of each candidate’s contract with us.
BWBacon has now donated $8,862 various charities that our candidates have chosen!
Here are some of the charities we’ve donated to today:
To see the other foundations we have contributed to in the past, visit our Beneficiaries page.