2012 here we come!
Hope you all have a truly wonderful New Year’s Eve to lead up to the new year. Great things are in the works for BWBacon and we wish you the same!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @builtindenver: This week's "Tech Tuesday" clip on @9NEWS features @galvanize companies @Supportlocal, @GoSpotCheck, and @Closely:... 1 day ago
- Out of curiosity, what are some of your favorite mobile apps? Some of ours: Ibotta, Everest, and EverNote. 4 days ago
- Need: entry-level front-end developer w/ one of our AWESOME partners. HTML, CSS, jQuery & a love for Super Smash Bros are vital. DM us! 5 days ago
- RT @BuiltInDenver: Headed to TedxMile High this weekend? Here's your speaker list: ow.ly/m0QWF 6 days ago
- Fresh new jobs this week: bit.ly/11KW088 6 days ago
- Why Thresh?Finding talent is tough. Finding technical and creative talent in Denver & Boulder is even tougher. Thresh brings the very best talent sourcing and engagement tools, methods, strategies and experience to extraordinary Colorado creative and tech companies, providing our clients with the highest caliber talent options on the market. Don’t go it alone. An […]joshxanderson
- Multitalented Teen Is Ultimate Ladies' ManThere are two ways most teenage fellas try to attract the ladies: play sports or play music. If you play one, you're probably doing alright. If you play both, you're probably doing quite well. But if you play both at the same damn time? That's next level, right there SEE ALSO: U.S. Open Golfer Sinks Miraculous Hole-in-One Nineteen-year-old Ben […]
- Join Us Live From Facebook's Mysterious 'New Product' EventA small group of Facebook employees have been working on “something big,” which the social network is set to unveil on Thursday. The press event for Facebook's "new product" will take place at its headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif. To notify reporters about the event, Facebook sent out paper invitations through traditional post — an unpreceden […]
- Rocket Internet's Lazada Lands $100M As It Seeks To Become The “Amazon Of Southeast Asia”Lazada, the e-commerce site founded by Rocket Internet in a bid to build the "Amazon of Southeast Asia," announced today that it has landed another $100 million from returning investors Holtzbrinck Ventures, Kinnevik Investment AB, Summit Partners and Tengelmann Group, as well as new investor, Belgian-based family-owned investment holding company V […]
- 30 Days In, Bitcoin Angel Group BitAngels Doubles Network To 120, Puts First $100K Into Seasteading Venture, BlueseedAs has been written ad nauseam, we've seen a lot of activity in the wild and wacky world of cryptocurrency of late, thanks primarily to the tech industry's new obsession with Bitcoin. Depending on whom you ask, digital currency like Bitcoin will either be worth nothing in 10 years, or its value will make Warren Buffet weep. It's a polarizing t […]
- Google scholarships recognize 84 computer science scholars in Europe, Middle East, and AfricaWe’d like to recognize and congratulate the 84 recipients and finalists of the Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship and Google Scholarship for Students with Disabilities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The full list of the 2013 scholars and finalists and the universities they attend can be found in this PDF. Both scholarships aim to encourage underr […]
- Celebrating 10 years of shared successTen years ago we launched AdSense to help publishers earn money by placing relevant ads on their websites. I can still remember the excitement and anticipation as AdSense went live that first day. Our small team huddled together in a cramped conference room, and right away we saw that publishers were as excited about AdSense as we were. Fast-forward 10 years […]