BWBacon Goes To 11
Quality can be an esoteric thing. Sometimes you simply can’t quantify it or put into words. However, as a recent re-viewing of a perennial favorite film reminded me, sometimes you can.
At BWBacon we go the distance for our clients and customers, to become indispensable partners in their growth and success. We’re faster, more efficient, timelier, more intuitive, knowledgeable and respectful, and just a hell of a lot more fun than a lot of our industry counterparts. We do things differently, in work as in life. Or, as Spinal Tap’s Nigel Tufnel put it, while some folks just try to make 10 louder, our “numbers all go to 11, right across the board.”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Why Thresh?Finding talent is tough. Finding technical and creative talent in Denver & Boulder is even tougher. Thresh brings the very best talent sourcing and engagement tools, methods, strategies and experience to extraordinary Colorado creative and tech companies, providing our clients with the highest caliber talent options on the market. Don’t go it alone. An […]joshxanderson
- Feedly Added 8 Million Users Since Google Reader's Shutdown AnnouncedGoogle's decision to kill off Google Reader may have frustrated longtime users, but it has clearly been a boon for similar RSS reader services, perhaps the most notable being Feedly. Feedly had 12 million users as of the end of May, up from 4 million users just before Google announced in mid-March that it planned to kill off Reader, a rep for Feedly tol […]
- 15 Hilarious Technology Ads From the 1980sIf you flip back to photos of your childhood, sometimes you'll wish that you hadn't. Perhaps your awkward haircuts and awkward poses weren't funny then, but they certainly are now These tech ads make you feel the same way. The gadgets are clunky, the text is cheesy, and the graphics are so 80s. SEE ALSO: 10 Terrible Vintage PSAs That Should St […]
- Men's Clothing Startup Combat Gent Raises $1.84 Million From Tony Hsieh's VegasTechFund And OthersMen's clothing retailer Combat Gent wants to be the place where young people turn when they need a new suit or dress shirt for work. To do so, it's raised $1.84 million in seed funding from a group of investors that includes Tony Hsieh's VegasTechFund, MHS Capital, Naxuri Capital, Blazer Ventures, Point Nine Capital, and Flint and Tinder' […]
- Feedly Cloud Goes Live To Replace Google Reader's Backend, Power New Web Version Of Feedly's AppIn ten days, Google's RSS feed-reading service Google Reader will shut down for good. In its wake, developers working on products in the RSS ecosystem have been stepping up to deliver apps, tools and other services to fill the void. Today, one of the frontrunners Feedly, is transforming itself from RSS application to RSS platform, with the public debut […]
- Celebrating 10 years of shared successTen years ago we launched AdSense to help publishers earn money by placing relevant ads on their websites. I can still remember the excitement and anticipation as AdSense went live that first day. Our small team huddled together in a cramped conference room, and right away we saw that publishers were as excited about AdSense as we were. Fast-forward 10 years […]
- Chromebooks: coming to more stores near youIn Northern California where I live, summer is here, which means family vacations, kids’ camps, BBQs and hopefully some relaxation. But it also means back-to-school shopping is just around the corner. So in case you’re on the hunt for a laptop in addition to pens, paper, and stylish new outfits, your search just got a whole lot easier. Chromebooks—a fast, si […]